Sunday, April 22, 2012

Re-writing the Second Quarter

I've decided that I need to drop one of my goals for this quarter.  I really enjoy swimming, and I would like to continue enjoying it.  Right now, it feels more like a chore.  So I am officially dropping it as of now.

In its place, I would like to focus on another "Hobby" goal (for lack of a better term because I really don't consider Reiki a hobby).  I'm still trying to get up to doing Reiki twice a week.  Meditation goes along well with it, plus it helps me focus my energy on positive things.  So by June 30, 2012, I would like to be meditating once per week.  

Don't worry.  The gym, and my health are still on my mind.  I'm not sitting at home doing nothing nearly as much as I was before.  I get to the gym 2-3 times a week, and I still watch what I eat.

All right, challenge accepted! :)

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment