Sunday, June 6, 2010

Walking Challenge - Day 6

If I don't have music in my head via headphones, I find it is still there regardless.  Maybe its the amount of music (new and old) I have been surrounded by in the last couple months, but there is always a song running through my head, be it for rehearsal, or just something that is stuck in my head and on my mind.

So for day 6, I just went down one side of Robson and back up.  I like walking at this time of night.  There are a lot less people to navigate around, but its still early enough that there are people around to make me feel safe in my surroundings.

I am still struggling with the real purpose of this.  I still don't get it.  I am constantly in my head, so why do I need to be there any more?  Its only day 6...time will tell.  Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment