Sunday, June 6, 2010

Walking Challenge - Days 4 and 5

Well Day 4 was a bit difficult.  I did some walking, yes, but it was with purpose, so I almost feel as though I didn't do what I should have done.

However that all got made up for on Saturday when I took a long walk around the west end in the evening.  The weather was gorgeous!  I went at dusk, when the sun was just below the horizon, and it was still mild out.  Not too hot, not too cold - perfect weather to be walking in.  I joined the crowds on Robson and headed down to the beach.  That took me about 20 minutes, so I went down the seawall for a bit.  Then I sat and contemplated and thought.  It was nice...I really take living where I live for granted.  Then I headed back up Denman and then straight up Robson.

I still need to do my walk for today, and it is looking a bit dull and gray...but I'll get it done. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment