Tuesday, September 14, 2010

WMOC - Day 1

September 13, 2010


10:22 am - So today I started out the day with a coffee as per usual.  When I felt like having a second cup of coffee, I rinsed my cup and switched to english breakfast tea.  The first sip of tea made me feel as if it wasn't going to work because it just didn't hold the same amount of comfort as a cup of coffee.  However, I also hadn't eaten breakfast at that point and decided it might be time for a bagel.  After the bagel and tea were finished, I felt better.


I think I am fighting some sort of cold or something though.  I feel clammy and gross, and I'm downing vitamin C and water like its going out of style!


1:29 pm - I just finished my lunch, and I'm feeling kind of ill.  Its a run-down, just-want-to-go-and-wrap-myself-in-my-comforter-like-a-cocoon type of ill.  The side-effects listed by Wikipedia did not include a symptom like this for withdrawal, and I haven't even eliminated caffeine at all, so my guess is a cold/flu kind of thing is at work.  Bollocks.  On the bright side, though, if I actually AM sick, I'll most likely quit cold turkey then.  I tend not to drink coffee when I am sick due to the fact that I try to sleep all day.


I am also interested to see how I am going to feel in about an hour or so because I started the day earlier than normal.  I had to be in the office by 8, and may still not be able to leave until 5.  We shall see.


4:46 pm - I am nearing the end of the workday for day 1, and I feel a bit better.  I've kept up the vitamin C, as well as plenty of water and managed to grab an apple for my afternoon snack.  I have plans for the evening - either go home and that is it, or go home, nap, and then go to volleyball.  I am going to see how I feel once I am home.


12:05 am - I ended up going to volleyball without a nap!  Yay!  I wasn't there for the whole 2 and half hours, I just stayed for an hour and half.  On my walk home, I ran into a friend of mine and he came over and chilled for a bit.  I'm feeling fairly normal, kinda tired, but I usually am at this point of the day.  I was thinking of doing a yoga class in the morning, but I think I will sleep as much as I can instead.  Yah, sleep sounds awesome!


Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment