Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I did it!!!

So...30 days is finished!! Yay!!

Day 28 was some burlesque aerobics - totally fun! I learned how to swerve my hips, tease with a fan dance, let my feather boa linger and shake my booty. The Screaming Chicken Theatrical Society puts on different burlesque exercise classes on Mondays at the Chicken Coup! If you want more info, let me know and I will gladly get it for you.

Day 29 was volleyball - fun as always. Mr. Negative was there again, and again as soon as he left, a weight lifted and I played much better. One of my favourite players wasn't playing last night...but he showed up halfway through and watched because his friends were still playing. He is one of my favourite players because he makes it fun - we all laugh so much when he's on the court with us!

Last but not least, Day 30 was personal training with my super awesome trainer Nick! I was way more well-behaved than last week, and we got back to kickboxing! SO MUCH FUN!!

So now that its all said and done, what is next for La Femme Vocale? Capoeira! At least that is what I'm thinking for now. I'm not sure when I will get a chance to start this, but if I can find an intro class that isn't too expensive and runs on Monday nights...I'm set! What else is next? Just keeping up the good work! I'm not going to work out every day - its been such a stress thinking about it as much as I have been thinking about it. But incorporating exercise and healthy things into my daily routine as much as possible is something I totally think I can at least try to do.

And I'm keeping the blog! I'll try to post more often...not sure if anyone is actually reading this though. If you are THANK YOU!! :)

E.

1 comment:

  1. Liz! There's a Capoeira (sp?) studio on Broadway between Scotia and Brunswick, right where I used to live. Just take the Main Street bus from the Terminal Sky Train station, get off at Main and walk over two blocks east. You can't miss it, it's on the north side of the street! Good luck! It looks like fun and is definitely a super workout. Add a bit of music... how much better could it get? xoxo

    ReplyDelete